We are looking for an experienced web developer who can work closely with project managers and designers to ensure that final products adhere to predetermined budgets, scope, and designs. We need someone with creativity who can help us achieve our business’ digital goals. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
Essential Job Function:
– Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle).
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
– Create and test applications for websites
– Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services
– Creating and maintaining product listings in an e-commerce environment
– Competitor and market analysis
– Provide analytic reports
– Maintaining, expanding and scaling websites
– Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies.
– Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content
– Establish clear expectations and timeframes for work to be completed.
– Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
– Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built .
– Present design specs.
– Work with graphics and other designers.
– Troubleshoot website problems.
– Maintain and update websites.
– Monitor website traffic.
– Stay up-to-date on technology.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
– 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
– 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
– Detail Oriented
– Good under pressure
– Analytical Thinking
– Search Engine Optimization
– E-Commerce Platform Knowledge
– Responsive Design
– Testing and Debugging
– Project Management
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Web Developer MI’ in the Subject Line