We are looking for a Trim Room Manager to work full-time at our OLCC licensed Tier II year-round
cannabis farm. We are expanding and are looking for a detail-oriented professional with a strong work
ethic to lead our trim crew. We are seeking a motivated, hard-working, reliable, and positive candidate to
join our amazing team in a full-time (40 hours) capacity. This position will be for 5-6 days per week and
may involve weekend shifts on rare occasions.
The Trim Room Manager is responsible for overseeing the completion of all tasks in the trim shop. This
role will also provide support to staff within the cultivation and the trim shop team. The Trim Room
Manager works with our Head Grower to ensure the harvest and trimming plan is on schedule.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, managing a small team of trimmers, inventory management,
ordering trim room supplies, packaging, creating packages in METRC, creating transfer manifests,
receiving new clones into METRC, trimming, bucking, sorting, cutting and hanging plants for drying,
weighing, disposing of waste material, cleaning of tools, trimming equipment and area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to lead a small team of trimmers
• Ability to create and implement the harvesting and trimming plan
• Responsible for flower and trim inventory management
• Must have trimming cannabis flower experience.
• Consistency with quality of product and output.
• Must be trustworthy and reliable.
• Good eye for PM, Botrytis, and high attention to detail.
• Must have some METRC Experience with packaging and creating manifests
• Ability to accurately weigh and measure flower and trim material.
• Must be able to tightly hand trim substantial amounts per day and train others how to do the same
• Partner with the assistant trim room manager to ensure proper storage and packaging of inventory
• Complete daily inventory reconciliation of flower and trim product against METRC
• Keep live inventory of plant and package tags
• Manage and maintain scales and ensure registration and proper renewal by ODA standards
• Ensure employees are properly identified and visitors are signed in
• Coordinate with OLCC-approved lab agencies to ensure testing of plant material prior to sale
• Communicate timelines to managers and owners
• Taking inventory of packaging materials and other trim room supplies
• Ensure trim room supplies are ordered in a timely manner.
• Maintain a positive attitude and be able to work well as part of a team.
• Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace.
• Provide updates and education to all members of the staff on new OLCC regulations and laws
• Oversee completion of tasks in the trim shop
• General facility cleaning (we all pitch in)
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit and or have recently applied to receive their permit
• Must have a thorough understanding of OLCC laws regarding cannabis
• Must have a commitment to ongoing education on updates to laws
• Reliable Transportation is required
• Strong inventory background (Required)
• One year of transactional METRC experience (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying, send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Trim Room OR’ in the Subject Line.