Solventless Extraction Technician needed to support our extraction and production operations. You should be very technically astute in mechanical, electrical, and computer operated systems utilized in production/manufacturing environments. You need to be proactive, quick thinking and innovative in your approach.
- Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Execution of extraction and processing in accordance with state and local standards
- Operation of solventless extraction equipment
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and manufacturing facility
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment used in the facility
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the entire extraction space beginning with storing the raw cannabis through the extraction process and all the way to fulfillment of orders
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to extraction equipment
- Storing supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Complete the cleaning and sanitization of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment and preparing requisitions as needed
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all products
- Following all standard operating procedures regarding product creation and lab safety
- Assist in packaging and labeling of finished products
- Works with testing laboratory as defined by state guidelines
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree or its equivalent in experience
- Understanding of state and local laws
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of materials
- Strong knowledge solventless extraction methods
- Stay current of practices and new developments in the cannabis extraction industry
- Ability to work quickly without compromising accuracy
- Ability to discern the quality of plant material and finished products
- Strong computer and social skills
- Per state law, Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Ice Hash Extraction: 2 years (Preferred)