The role of our sales rep is to establish and develop new relationships and maintain existing partnerships with dispensaries in their territory, which includes dispensary owners, managers, edible purchasers, budtenders and our beloved patients. Common qualities among this group of individuals are highly organized, coachable, confident, uphold professional appearance, positive mental attitude, self-motivated, results driven, daily planner, great organizational and time management skills, relationship builder, people skills, effective communicator and persuasive negotiation skills, great business sense and lack excuses.
Essential Job Function:
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Identify and expand distribution channels in assigned territory
- Develop and execute sales strategies.
- Manage and follow up on all sales inquiries and new orders.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up with prospects regularly.
- Hot promotional events/demos with dispensaries to increase brand-awareness.
- Attend trade shows and retail events as needed.
The Ideal candidate:
- Self-Motivated and results-driven executor.
- Maintain a social media account with creative posts.
- Maintain communication records and records.
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Other duties as assigned.
- 21 and over with Reliable transportation for on-site sales calls and deliveries
- Laptop and/or other effective digital device to maintain daily activity and communication log.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and establish priority of work.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand items or activities that require timely follow-up and communication.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels at the site.
$40,000 – $120,000 per year
With incentives could make up to $150,000
This job is on hold while candidates are being interviewed.