This is a salaried position for a seasoned Cannabis Master Grower. Looking for a proven track record in successfully growing cannabis commercially indoors. The right candidate will also have contacts in the industry and knowledge of assisting in the “build out” of the facility. Company has license to grow hemp in NY & MN and in process of license in ND. Must have a clean background.
Position located near Fargo, North Dakota
- Salary or Salary Range: $60-$80k based on experience.
- Base / Commission (if any): Profit sharing a possibility
- PTO / Benefits (if any): TBD
Hemp Indoor Cultivation- 30-50k sq. ft
We are looking for a Master Grower to manage a new large-scale indoor hemp seed production operation in the upper Midwest including performing all the tasks in the grow.
* Manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, feminizing, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
* Manage grow warehouse working crew.
* Manage hemp plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
* Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
* Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
* Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 5 years indoors.
* At least 3 years commercial grow experience.
* Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
* Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
* You are at least 21 years of age.
* You have no felony convictions.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You are willing to relocate and can start immediately.
* You are trustworthy and hardworking.
* You have reliable transportation.