We are seeking a professional individual looking for a challenging career with a GROWING company! This person is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. We are looking for a self-driven, high-energy individual ready to take on the role.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers.
- Collaborates with the Human Resource Director during the offer process, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participate job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Zip-Recruiter and Indeed
- Posting ads & writing ad’s
- Background Checks and assisting with new hire paperwork
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.