We are looking for a reliable Handyman to perform a range of maintenance duties for our multiple locations in Bay City. These duties include fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling spaces, and performing repair assessments. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Essential Job Function:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Undertake light installation.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, irrigation and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Mechanical – Minor repairs/troubleshooting
- Experience growing plants/setting up gardens.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.