We are seeking a Graphic Designer. This position will work within the marketing team to determine the best package and presentation of their videos. We are looking for someone up to date on trends, with a passion and eye for design. The ideal candidate will use their artistic and technical skills to create designs that our customers will love.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show attention to detail.
- You will work directly with our creative team on developing agency marketing materials from concept to completion, including brochures, print advertisements, website design and other materials.
- Conceptualize and design multiple executions of print and interactive elements for both domestic and international markets, including:
- Comps and layouts
- Logo design
- Web-based initiatives, including courseware design, web sites and portals
- Print materials, including brochures, banners, posters, displays, and other collateral
- Package design
- Revise designs to incorporate required changes and ensure creative excellence standards as required.
- Interface with Graphic design team to ensure visual and brand integration as required.
- Assist graphic design team with illustration, photography, and retouching needs.
- Fulfill any miscellaneous requests
- 2-4 years of experience managing assets in a professional environment, preferably in a creative or studio department.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator/Creative Suite
- Experience with Print Files
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment and multi-task multiple projects
- Superior interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, being able to build trust with people in a short period of time.
- Have a strong attention to detail and an eye for design and layout
- Be energetic, fun, talkative, creative, proactive, goal-oriented, competitive, and passionate about a career in graphic design.
- Must work collaboratively as a team member.
- Ensures that our creative outlook is cutting edge, quality and ahead of industry competitors, while staying true to our brand image.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across many different mediums.
- Must be team-oriented
- Extremely organized, with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.