The Distributor Sales Representative will drive all bulk sales. The DSR will mine the state data and keep a current log of all sales and purchases in the state. The DSR will be accountable for ensuring the customers quality needs are being met.
Role and Responsibilities
· Understand the market prices and movements.
· Spend time with clients and build relationships.
· Ensure we are always getting the highest and best possible price.
· Hit sales quotas.
· Track all communication with customers.
· Be willing to drive around the state to close the sales.
· Ensure the customer quality is met on all shipments.
See below other employee expectations to be enforced, overseen and applied:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
· Must be able to pass required background checks
· Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
· Valid WSDA Applicator License
· Adhere to company standards including maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
· Superior attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Self motivated
40K a year, 5k bonus and a great healthcare package and PTO.