Distillation Tech is responsible for successfully operating distillation machine to produce the purest form of cannabis oil. The Distillation Tech will familiarize and master all SOP’s, Troubleshooting, Safety Protocols, and Operating Procedures while maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Operating on your own with material that will be turned to oil
- Logging all VOC and Processing log’s information on a per run list.
- Assisting junior techs with tasks for their shift.
- Relaying finished goods to the Team Leaf for data entry
- Ability to learn more advanced techniques and keep up current trends in processing
- Studying the operating manuals for each applicable extraction machine.
- Reporting all quality control issues in in put material to the Extractor they will be accompanied by.
- Notify Supervisor when restock of packaging items and/or tools are needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma. Degree in related or relevant field preferred
- Must have distillate extraction experience, BHO, CO2 or cold water hash desirable but not required.
Medical/Dental/Vision 60% Company paid for Employee & Dependents 8 company paid holidays, 10 days paid vacation per year accrued at 3.33 hours per pay period. 24 hours paid sick leave per year with a cap of 48 hours.