We are looking to add a Provisioning Center Manager to our team. This individual should have significant cannabis industry experience and will consult with the Retail Manager. This individual will be in charge of managing the employees as well as making sure the store runs smoothly on a day to day basis. This includes if there are any problems with patients, products or employees. The manager is in charge of handling all issues in a calm and respectful manner. This individual should have extensive retail management experience.
- Make sure employees stay busy and productive during their shifts.
- Make sure products are ordered to keep up inventory levels.
- Input daily sales in system and keep track of all money incoming and outgoing from the store.
- Build a relationship with vendors for easy communication as well as set up events with them, such as vendor days.
- Make sure employees are following all compliance and safety regulations.
- Input new orders and products in system.
- Requesting media content for vendor days, social media, menus or promos.
- Schedule employees accordingly to fill shifts.
- Ensure that employee timecards are accurate and report weekly hours for payroll.
- Ensure the correct handling of all returns/exchanges or any voids to ensure they are done correctly.
- Make sure the assistant manager is completing daily duties and keeping employees busy.
- Check LARA for any new bulletins or changes to any of the rules so you are always staying compliant.
- Do cash drops and make sure change is stocked in the cash drawers.
- Handle any upset patients or problems with any patient orders or returns. Make sure any upset patients leave happy and satisfied with the outcome from their situation.
- Ensure an effective and productive working environment with all employees.
Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check
5+ Years retail management experience required
Detail-oriented, dependable and able to work well alone and with others
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Employee needs to be able to walk, sit, stand, crouch and reach throughout the day
$60,000 – $120,000 per year
With incentives could make up to $200,000
To apply for this opening, please send your most recent resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘MI Process Manager’ in the Subject Line.