Type of Facility: Greenhouse, hybrid greenhouse preferred
Start Date: When application is approved
Brief Summary of Position:
This position is for the Director of Cultivation in a Cannabis Cultivation Company. Candidate should have 5 years of experience in a 15,000 square foot grow facility. Should be familiar with hydroponic and/or aeroponic growing methods. Must also be familiar with all the state’s regulations and restrictions, must have a clean background and be familiar with the management of local inspectors and authorities.
Detail of Responsibilities
· Monitor growing conditions on a daily basis.
· Needs to clone plants.
· Provide supervision and training on trimming and curing processes.
· Provide supervision and training of waste process
· Provide weekly reports to the operators of the progress of the cultivation process.
· Submits and provides reports to the Board and owners as needed and ordered
· Minimum 5 years of experience of growing cannabis in a commercial setting
· Working knowledge of hydroponic and/or aeroponic methods and other methods of cultivation.
· Must have experience growing in a greenhouse and/or hybrid greenhouse setting is preferred.
· Horticulture Degree definitely a plus
· $50,000 – $90,000