We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team, a professional who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. We are one of the largest national packaging companies that sell into the cannabis and pharmaceutical industries. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in entering a growth industry and establishing their presence.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast-paced environment
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support
· Answer phones and respond to emails in a courteous and timely manner
· Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting
information about other products and services.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause
of the situation, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
· Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls when needed.
· Work well in a team environment as well as self-motivated to work individually.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Willing to contribute ideas to improve processes, customer experience
· 3+ years of customer service experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
· Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word)
· Experience using Zendesk and WorldShip is a plus
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
What you will get:
· Competitive pay
· Health, dental and vision insurance plans available
· Flexible vacation scheduling
· Health & Wellness Program
· Quality work-personal life balance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Daily Incentives: Ability to earn an additional $1-5 per hour