Client is a rapidly growing hardware company ancillary with the cannabis industry. They are currently in the process of upgrading their line of products. This role is to further accelerate and maintain inside sales, outside sales and represent client through industry-wide events and trade shows. In person meetings play a pivotal role in this job, your daily routine will not consist of being constrained to a cubicle. This is a key position within the company and your ability to successfully facilitate sales will have an immediate impact in the direction of our business.
We are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind who wants to contribute to our growing business and help develop our sales infrastructure. This individual needs to be self-motivated, have a strong desire to succeed, ability to connect on a personal level with people, and successfully work alongside team members. As cannabis continues to be the fastest growing industry of modern times your opportunity for growth and advancement within our company is huge.
· Managing active accounts (retail) and providing after-sales support .
· Actively researching and developing methods to gain new accounts
· Strategizing original and innovative solutions to target potential clients across the industry
· Staying up to date with industry trends through market research and relationships with key players within the industry
Attending trade shows to accelerate growth and gain access to new territories
· Reports directly to the Company Directors
3-5 years of sales experience in the cannabis industry
Proven experience in PODS SYSTEM sales to facilities
Proven experience in concentrated products
Personal connection with different facilities and understanding of their business needs
Knowledgeable and understanding of the cannabis industry Competitive, self-motived and strong desire to succeed
· Eventual ability to work remotely
· $75,000-80,000+ sales commission+ Option plan