About the Company:
Client is a premier retail and delivery store located in West Hollywood, California. With deep roots in the cannabis industry, Client aims to bring together locals and tourists alike to our one of a kind retail experience. Unlike any other dispensary you’ve been to, Client provides the widest selection at the best price around.
Client is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Compliance Manager who is not only passionate about cannabis, but very knowledgeable of compliance regulations and state laws.
· EXPERT level knowledge of Metrc, licensing, and regulatory requirements
· Create and maintain an internal audit system to constantly ensure compliance with BCC, City of West Hollywood, USDA, FDA, etc.
· Keep the management team up to date on legal and regulatory matters impacting operations
· Manage the development of company policies and standard operating procedures
· Monitor operations daily to identify and correct instances of non-compliance
· Oversee that ALL company policies and procedures are being followed
· Ensure reporting, registration, filing, and systems relating to compliance are always completed in a timely fashion and coordinate with management to stay ahead of any future changes in regulations
· Oversee document control and organization of COA’s and completed, non-METRC manifests
· MUST be 21 years of age or older
· MUST be able to pass a live scan
· MUST have an in-depth understanding of all applicable existing and recent cannabis laws and regulations in the city of West Hollywood and California
· Multiple years of experience working in cannabis or another highly regulated industry, ideally in a compliance-related position.
· Extremely organized and a strong attention to detail, logical thinker who isn’t overwhelmed by sudden changes, great research skills
· Has professional experience working in or with licensed cannabis businesses in a mature legal cannabis state such as Colorado, Washington, or Oregon.
Email Resumes to email@example.com with ‘Compliance’ in the Subject.