About the Company:
Client is a premier retail and delivery store located in West Hollywood, California. With deep roots in the cannabis industry, Client aims to bring together locals and tourists alike to our one of a kind retail experience. Unlike any other dispensary you’ve been to, Client provides the widest selection at the best price around.
Client is seeking an experienced Cannabis Buyer with a proven track record of successful buying and retail experience as well as an active network of supply chain contacts in Southern California.
· Lead the development and management of exceptional quality cannabis products
· Execute the full scope of the purchasing process from analyzing retail floor, sourcing, vendor meetings, evaluation, cost analysis, etc.
· Execute regular margin analysis on all SKUs
· Develop strong relationships with leading producers of cannabis products and ensure that Client has uninterrupted access to industry-leading merchandise at competitive prices
· Schedule and support vendor activations in-store
· Create and maintain an accurate and organized filing system for invoices, lab test results, manifests, etc.
· Maintain an organized calendar of deliveries, payouts, vendor meetings, etc.
· Maintain exceptional quality control on all products
· Oversee that vendors are compliant with licensing obligations, delivery procedures, and payment handling
· Provide employees with education on all new and existing products when needed
· MUST be 21 years of age or older
· MUST be able to pass a live scan
· MUST have knowledge of inventory and point of sale systems – Treez and METRC experience a MAJOR plus
· Availability to work full-time, flexibility with evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
· Exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented, and a self-motivator
· Ability to learn fast and work in a very fast paced environment