We are looking to add a knowledgeable and experienced Budtender to our team that can assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products in Bay City and Battle Creek. The responsibilities include greeting and welcoming customers, informing manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing first hand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. The ideal candidate must be able to answer customer’s questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with patients, vendors, and staff.
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping up to date with new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customer’s payments using the dispensary’s point of sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well organized at all times.
- Checking customer identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
The requirements to become a Budtender include:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be a Michigan resident
- Must pass a criminal and background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service, cash handling and retail experience
- Excellent oral, problem-solving, communication, multi-tasking, and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of cannabis
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule
This job is on hold while candidates are being interviewed.